Dreaming is not just a natural phenomenon; it is the gateway to the veil that gives passage into the secret dimensions in the spirit realm.
Foresight and foreknowledge are revealed through your dreams. Many of your dreams are like Joseph, prophetic insight. We all dream and God quietly whispers the future, imparts creative ideas and delivers instruction in our dreams. The key is to understand what God is saying through His dreams.
It was English politician, poet, playwright, and prolific novelist, Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton who said: “Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets.”
Your dreams are not random visual manifestations of a bad meal. Your dreams are very precise and detailed messages veiled in symbolism.
Our modern era pays little attention to dreams and even more sadly in many Christian circles dreams are brushed off as unnecessary and un-spiritual.
Dreaming is an internal mechanism that equips you with the insight and foreknowledge you need to live empowered, encouraged and enlightened.
Through your dreams you are able to travel through the past, present and future. Your dreams uncover hidden things, forgotten things; you know loose ends that need to be cut or stitched. Your dreams position you in battlefields or in front of vast mountains. The battlefield is there for you to conquer it and the mountains are there for you to climb them.
Here are some interesting facts:
- Some studies have shown that sleep and dreaming are linked to learning and the repair of the body and mind.
- In Israel, researchers at the Weizmann Institute found that consistently interrupting dream sleep in a night completely blocked learning, whereas similarly interrupting non-dream sleep did not.
- The Weisman researchers found that “procedural memory,” or tasks requiring practice (as opposed to “declarative memory” or fact recall), was directly tied to quantity of dream sleep.
- Further research by Stickgold and Walker indicated that those learning a task in the evening, who were retested after a good night’s sleep were 15% to 20% faster and 30% to 40% more accurate than those simply tested twelve hours after learning the task at other times of the day.
- Dr. Frederick Banting discovered a cure for diabetes that came to him in a dream and he won the Nobel Prize in Medicine because of it.
- Mozart and Beethoven created symphonies from melodies first heard within the context of their dreaming minds.
Your dreams are right now seeking interpretation. The problems and questions that plague you by day are being answered in code by night. For this reason and more; it’s so important to understand the language of your dreams
“Listen, I have had another dream,” he said. Genesis 37:9
What are your dreams trying to tell you?